CrossroadsGen – Youth unemployment remains high, with 18-24 year olds facing unemployment over 15%. In a poll conducted by Crossroads Generation of 800 registered voters aged 18-29, only 22% said that they thought Obama had put into place policies that have made it easier for young people to find jobs. We can do better.
Top Posts & Pages
- Malaysian Flt MH370: Pilot Headed to Japan Made Contact, 4 Suspicious Passengers? 2 Uighurs on Flight? Flt 370 Down in Andaman Sea?
- Ultimate Photo Collection Of Mooch Obama's Fat Butt
- Islamist websites threaten Navy SEAL
- The Ku Klux Klan And The Democratic Party
- Peggy Noonan on Latest ObamaCare Delay: ‘Is There Still An ObamaCare Law?’
- Sean Hannity Reacts To Rumors Of Losing Time Slot To Megyn Kelly: "I am very happy"
- Ambassador John Bolton on Why Barack Obama is America’s Biggest National Security Crisis – Video 3/8/14
- Meghan Eagan - GymTeacher - Charged With Repeatedly Having Sex With Student
- Is Michelle Obama Race Baiting Conservatives With A Bottom Lip Monkey Kiss?
- Ugly Celebrity Feet
RSS FEED FOR im41.com