If you are wondering what flavor of spin the libs are trying to put on the hapless “binder” comment by Romney, here is how one of the moonbats is trying to explain the expected reaction to his commie readers.
Pretty pathetic attempt – really! Please tell me that liberals are not so damn stupid that they don’t know that Romney was talking about binders of women’s resumes!
Yep, they are that stupid:
During the debate, Romney said that when he assembled his Cabinet when he was elected governor of Massachusetts “we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our Cabinet. I went to a number of women’s groups and said, ‘Can you help us find folks,’ and they brought us whole binders full of women.”
The Book of Romney
- And it came to pass that the Lord brought Mitt and his forefathers out of the land of Zion and into the land of Mexico that they might escape the laws of binding of multiple women.
- And the Lord said to the Romney’s, be fruitful and mulitiply but do not mix your seed with the seed of the darker skin peoples.
- And eldest among them, Miles Park Romney, said, from whom then, shall we marry for this land is desolate and full of dark skin loathsome woman.
- And the Lord brought forth binders full of women–the white and delightsome–from which the Romney’s could mix their seed.
- Therefore the seed of Cain (blacks) and the seed of the dark and loathsome (American natives) were not mixed among them.
- And there rose up one from the root of Miles, who attempted to lead the white and delightsome in the land of Zion—those who were not of the 47 percent.