The Blaze – Pennsylvania has become a hot-bed of electoral controversy, as numerous polling-related issues have been reported. TheBlaze covered the New Black Panthers’ presence at the same polling location they attended back in 2008. And there was also a judge’s order to reinstate Republican election officials who were purportedly kicked out by Democrats. And now —there’s a photo floating around social media of a Philadelphia polling station with a massive pro-Obama mural (one that a judge has now reportedly ordered be covered up for the duration of the election).##### The image, which is apparently directly behind the voting machines at Franklin Elementary School (Philadelphia’s Ward 35), is allegedly positioned in such a way that those waiting to vote are looking directly at it. The giant mural, an image of which quickly spread across Twitter, shows the president holding a microphone along with the words “hope” and “change.” A quote from Obama is also included… http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judge-reportedly-orders-pro-obama-mural-be-covered-up-at-philly-polling-station/
Top Posts & Pages
- Ultimate Photo Collection Of Mooch Obama's Fat Butt
- Malaysian Flt MH370: Pilot Headed to Japan Made Contact, 4 Suspicious Passengers? 2 Uighurs on Flight? Flt 370 Down in Andaman Sea?
- Mitch McConnell - "I Will Crush The Tea Party Like The Worms They Are, Peasants"
- Obama Surgeon General Nominee Says BANNING GUNS Is A Part Of Medicine
- Islamist websites threaten Navy SEAL
- Walid Shoebat's first appearance on Bill O'Reilly
- White Liberals Freakout Because Megyn Kelly Said Jesus And Santa Are White
- The Ku Klux Klan And The Democratic Party
- Throwing an Issa Fit
- Obama Going After Railroad Retirement
RSS FEED FOR im41.com