Breitbart “War” – Mid-term election: Senate seats up for grabs in 2014
I don’t normally take an entire post from another blog, but this needs to be shared. Taking back the Senate would go a long way to minimize the damage that is sure to be done by Obama.
H/T Conservative Daily News
States to watch in 2014
- North Carolina went Republican for the 2012 Presidential election, 2012 Gubernatorial election and 2010 State House and Senate races which means a wave of conservatism may sweep the Tarheel state.
- West Virginia went for Mitt Romney in 2012, but Jay Rockefeller soundly won his seat in 2008
- Al Franken barely (by recount and questionable practices) took Minnesota 42-42%. Without the Obama coattails, a Presidential election year and straight-party voting, Franken may have had his last laugh
- Colorado was a 9 point race in 2008 between Mark Udall(D) and Bob Schaffer(R). Colorado could be a place to pick up a seat with the right ground game.
- Alaska was razor close in 2008 – this one should be takeable in a mid-term election
- Kentucky could be an issue. Mitch McConnell’s has an image issue with moderates as an obstructionist – his win wasn’t by a massive margin in 2008
- Louisiana was a close win for Dems in 2008 – LA went GOP in the presidential race and without Obama’s train blowing through – Landrieu could be beat
2014 Senate Seats in-play
This entry was posted in Election2012
. Bookmark the permalink