(WASHINGTON EXAMINER) In an interview with Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts aired this morning, First Lady Michelle Obama recalled the tragic death of 15-year-old Hadiya Pendleton who was shot and killed in Chicago after performing during the President’s Inauguration celebration in Washington D.C.#### “She was caught in the line of fire because some kids had some automatic weapons they didn’t need,” the First Lady explained. “I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first.”#### Chicago police reported, however, that Pendleton was shot by a man who “opened fire with a handgun before fleeing in a waiting car… KEEP READING
- Loading ...
Become Informed: Click Pic
Conservative Blogs Central
- Abortion Verses Gun Deaths– Democrat Priorities
- Ted Cruz Patiently Explains The Feasibility of Repealing The Most Unpopular Law In The Country To Slow ABC Reporter
- ISIS: Syrian Woman Gets 40 Lashes For Wearing Short-Sleeve Shirt In Facebook Photo and more ….
- Harvard Columnist Insists Liberal Indoctrination Trumps Free Speech
- Maryland Abortion Zealots Lose Battle To Silence Pro-Life Crisis Pregnancy Centers
I'm 41 Comments