Earlier this year, the Colorado state legislature successfully passed some strict gun-control measures, but gun-rights advocates say the issue isn’t settled: They’re mounting recall campaigns against some legislators who voted for the bill, including one of the state’s highest-ranking lawmakers. State-senate president John Morse and at least three other Democrats are facing recalls in their respective districts.
Colorado was the only state outside of the East Coast to pass significant gun-control laws in the wake of the Newtown shooting, so both supporters and opponents believe the recalls could have national implications. Morse, for example, has already received $20,000 from America Votes, a national left-wing organization, to starve off the recall effort….
- Loading ...
Become Informed: Click Pic
Conservative Blogs Central
- Abortion Verses Gun Deaths– Democrat Priorities
- Ted Cruz Patiently Explains The Feasibility of Repealing The Most Unpopular Law In The Country To Slow ABC Reporter
- ISIS: Syrian Woman Gets 40 Lashes For Wearing Short-Sleeve Shirt In Facebook Photo and more ….
- Harvard Columnist Insists Liberal Indoctrination Trumps Free Speech
- Maryland Abortion Zealots Lose Battle To Silence Pro-Life Crisis Pregnancy Centers
I'm 41 Comments