Category Archives: MLB

Why Did Rangers Manager Ron Washington Resign?

This must be the best kept secret in baseball. All I have been able to find out is that the Rangers’ owner said, “it is not drug related.” And that unlike when he was caught up in his cocain mess … Continue reading

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Watch “Amazing MLB Ballgirl Catches”

Who wouldn’t want to watch this video? It has about that would make a dude want to click play…

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Texas beauty queen throws VERY UGLY first pitch

This Texas beauty queen’s pitch is anything but beautiful. Move over 50 cent, there’s a new worst pitch in town.

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Vanilla Ice throws first pitch at Brewers game

Vanilla Ice tosses the first pitch and gets photobombed by Ed Sedar at the Brewers game.

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Matheny And Other Managers Exposing Flaws In Review System

Post by Arch City Sports.

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Derek Jeter’s Flip Play – Most Amazing Play By A SS Ever!

Derek Jeter’s famous flip in Game 3 of the 2001 ALDS.

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Brewers manager Phil Garner and White Sox manager Terry Bevington Fist Fight At Third Base

Brewers manager Phil Garner and White Sox manager Terry Bevington get into a fight after a pushing incident at third base

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Aroldis Chapman Throws a 103 MPH Fireball – Video

Reds All-Star closer Aroldis Chapman brings the heat.

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Grooved one to Derek Jeter? Twitter tells Adam Wainwright to shut up

I’m a Cardinal fan, but I have been down on Wainwright ever since he painting up his face for the commie kickball game.  He didn’t even have a clue as to why it would irritate millions of Card fans. To … Continue reading

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Yogi Berra: ‘MLB Is Over For Those That Don’t Bend Over’

Baseball is 98.8% anti pervert, the other 1.2% think little league is just wonderful. You can observe a lot just by watching. MINNEAPOLIS — Yogi Berra, Hall of Famer and lifelong ambassador for Major League Baseball, is as famous for … Continue reading

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

David Ortiz ‘Pissed’ at PED Accusers

I have been wondering about that myself. I know he has some PED history but I can’t remember the particulars…

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Video – Watch Pujols Blast Number 500!!!!

He should have never left the Cards…

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Rush Limbaugh – Hank Aaron Comparing GOP To KKK Is Just SAS And SILLY

Daily Rushbo RUSH: Government Is The Reason The Health Care System Is Broken RUSH: Hospitals, NOT Doctors, Make The Money RUSH: HIP HIP HOORAY! For Louie Gohmert 4th! Rush Limbaugh Finds Out What It’s Like To SUCK

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Batkid throws first pitch in San Francisco

Well it could have been worse coming from the gay bay…

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment

Yu Darvish tosses seven scoreless, gets win

Yu Darvish fans seven over seven scoreless innings, including his 500th career strikeout, in a win over the Rays…

Posted in MLB, Sports | Leave a comment