VID OF THE WEEK
- LadyRavenSDC on Under God
- jim on Man Forced to Leave Town Meeting After He Wouldn’t Stand for Pledge — Now Atheist Group Vows to Visit Next Time and Stay Seated
- jim on Double Dipshit Jimmy Carter: Islam Is The Key To Peace
- PatriotUSA on Rams End Costly Soap-On-A-Rope Contract
- LadyRavenSDC on What a Bunch of Tea Partiers Did for People of Ferguson is Something Most News Media Won’t Report
- BC on Federal bulletin: U.S. facing imminent terrorist attack via southern border
- LadyRavenSDC on Federal bulletin: U.S. facing imminent terrorist attack via southern border
- BC on Obama Officially Warned ISIS Eyeing Open Mexican Border – No Excuse If Attacked
- Jim on Obama Officially Warned ISIS Eyeing Open Mexican Border – No Excuse If Attacked
- Bill on 5-4-3-2-1 Killary Clinton ISIS Strategy To The Rescue
- LadyRavenSDC on Under God
Daily Archives: September 13, 2012
So you say that you had a bad day?
This is going to leave a mark! jackohoft – Whoa!. Kirstin Powers blasted this week’s media jihad against Mitt Romney today on America Live with Megyn Kelly. Powers also slammed the Obama Administration for their weak response to the Mideast … Continue reading
I think this is the video to go with Hoft’s story at the Gateway Pundit? California Blogger Alerts Officials To Anti-Islam Movie TMP – A California man says he tried to alert officials about a mysterious anti-Islam film months before … Continue reading
“Former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham, debuted her structured 2013 spring collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York.”
The death-toll resulting from Obama’s muslin appeasement policies just keeps climbing. H/T RIGHT SCOOP Fox News -Glen Doherty, a former Navy SEAL from Massachusetts, was one of the victims of the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, a … Continue reading
In Florida, a man wearing only a Spider-Man mask ran across the field at Seminole High School’s homecoming. Norah O’Donnell reports.
Obama Still Channeling His Inner Carter Comparing the foreign policies of Presidents Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama has been like comparing apples to, well, apples. Carter tried accommodating America’s enemies. He cut back on defense. He made humility the hallmark … Continue reading
Obama needs to be run out if office on a rail. He has now bypassed Carter as the biggest embarrassment in our nation’s history. Paper – “Gov. Romney seems to have a tendency to shoot first and aim later,” President … Continue reading
Washington Times: According to the Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org, citing AFP news sources, U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, who was killed by gunmen that stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Tuesday, was reportedly raped before being murdered. A … Continue reading
IMAO » It seems that a clear and present danger to our national security has gone almost unnoticed, until now. The FLOTUS (which I assume stands for Fat Lady of the United States) has identified this horrible threat, obesity, calling … Continue reading
sarahnettoo – Michelle Malkin makes a high powered appearance on Hannity Sept. 12, 2012. Malkin rips Stickless (aka Obama) to no ends.
It looks like Romney took Palin’s advice and grew a big stick.
RightSightings – With yet ANOTHER attack on a US Embassy, this time in Yemen, Col Allen West joins Fox and Friends to discuss his perspective on the recent events unfolding in the Middle East.